The role of the Entry Level Sales Manager is to assist the General Manager with the operations of the store. By taking on the additional role of Sales Manager, this opportunity can provide a potential career path to a General Manager position. Expectations listed below are in addition to your regular position responsibilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Perform the duties of the GM in the absence of the GM, to include potential days off, PTO, travelling, etc.
· Assist the GM in Managing operations to ensure a profitable location, including:
· Assist the GM in co-managing the store and team, to include specific assigned tasks
· Assist the GM in directing, training, and managing the team to ensure the origination and contract closing processes are followed according to CNAC policies and procedures. Collaborate with the Remote Underwriting Center on these processes.
o Provide Originations with proper documentation
o Manage and assist in the customer reclaim process
o Assist with managing insurance roll and admin rewrites
o Assist and manage back off process
o Obtain notary for your state
· Assist the GM with structuring all deals within compliance of CNAC policies and procedures.
· Assist in training and developing team members to enhance customer service
· Assist GM in driving results in Sales, CNAC, and Service to maximize P&L success
· Sales manager is accountable for their own personal sales activity and production.
· Support the GM in communicating policy, procedure, and any changes within the branch/company
· Assist GM in creating a positive working environment
· Assist GM in ensuring all team members follow all state and federal laws that effect our business
· Assist GM in ensuring all team members adhere to JDB company values
· Effectively communicate and lead team members across all departments
· Manage EOD cash and cards as needed
· Handle escalated customer issues as needed
· Work with Service on daily inventory as needed
· Assist in ensuring the lot is clean and organized
We seek enthusiastic individuals with a strong work ethic who put the customer first. This is a fast-paced position that requires you to manage multiple priorities at once.
Guaranteed base salary plus unlimited commission!
Guaranteed $500 monthly incentive for the first 90 days!
Rich health and dental benefits after 60 days!
401K with company match!
Paid Time Off!
Career growth opportunities and more!
Our company believes in developing our team to be the best. We will give you the training and tools to succeed, and we will provide an excellent chance to grow and develop your career in sales and/or management!
Ready to join a proven winner? Key Words: Used Car Sales, Used Automotive Sales, Pre-Owned Car Sales, Pre-Owned Automotive Sales, Automotive, Auto Sales, Automotive Sales, Sales Representative, Sales Consultant, Sales Associate, Sales Executive, Sales Representative, Sales Rep, Sales Person, Customer Service, Retail Sales, Car Sales, Auto Consultant, Automotive Consultant, Dealer